Duncanville is 20 minutes from Dallas off of Interstate 20. Joe Pool Lake is a popular destination in Duncanville. Armstrong - Kidsville Park is a fantastic park to take the children to play. Duncanville's zip code is 75116, 75137 and 75138. The picture below is from Thoroughbred Hills located in Duncanville. It is an amazing pocket subdivision with rolling hills, alot of mature shade trees and you would never know that Interstate 20 is just minutes away.
Homes for Sale in Duncanville- Price Range:
$100,000 - $200,000
$200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000
$400,000 and up
Water View Homes For Sale in Duncanville and Cedar Hill.
Schools in Duncanville TX, click here. There are 13 Elementary schools, 7 Middle Schools,and 3 High Schools.
Tax rate for Duncanville (2016)
Utilities, Auto & Driver's License Renewal
- Electric - TXU 800.242.9113
- Gas - Atmos Energy 800.460.3030
- Phone - Verizon 800.483.4400
- Water - City of Duncanville 972.780.5015
- Auto Vehicle Registration - Duncanville Tax Office 100 E. Wheatland Rd, Duncanville TX 75116 214.653.7811
- Driver's License Office Renewal, 100 E. Wheatland Rd, Duncanville TX 75116 214.653.7811
Shopping & Entertainment -
Restaurants - What are you hungry for - Mexican, steak, Italian, fine dining, good ole home cooking, click here to see.
Airports near Duncanville. Click here for the link.
- Addison Airport is a small, public airport located in Addison.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport has 24 passenger airlines (11 domestic, 13 foreign).
- Dallas Love Field is owned and operated by the City of Dallas.