The communities of Colleyville, Grapevine, Keller, Southlake and Trophy Club lie in the tri-county triangle where Dallas, Denton and Tarrant counties meet. The communities, most of which started as agricultural areas, offer convenience Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Today, these towns, which retain their unique atmospheres, are a popular choice for buyers who want the convenience of a Mid-Cities location and the serenity of life in the country.
Homes for Sale in - Price Range:
Under $100,000 (Includes rentals)
If you are interested in a luxury residence, Click on this Luxury Portfolio link.
Demographics for Colleyville, 76034 Zip Code.
Grapevine-Colleyville School District GCISD has 17 traditional, 2 alternative, 1 early college high school and 1 virtual. The area served is Grapevine, Colleyville, and portions of Euless, Hurst and Southlake.
Tax rate for (2015)
Utilities, Auto & Drivers License Renewal
· Electric - TXU 800.242.9113
· Gas - Atmos Energy 800.460.3030
· Phone - AT&T 800.464.7928
· Water - City of Dallas 214.651.1441
· Auto Vehicle Registration - Dallas County - 500 Elm St., Dallas TX 75302 214.653.7800
· Driver's License Office Renewal, Dallas Downtown 1500 Marilla 1B South, City of Dallas Bldg, Dallas TX 75201 214.651.1859 (offices also in Carrollton, Garland and Irving.)
Shopping & Entertainment - Click here to see what kind of shopping is in . Click here to see Entertainment.
Restaurants - What are you hungry for - mexican, steak, Italian, coffee shops and more. Click here to see.
Airports near . Click here for the link.
· Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport has 24 passenger airlines (11 domestic, 13 foreign).
· Dallas Love Field is owned and operated by the City of Dallas.
· Addison Airport is a small, public airport located in Addison.