Farmers Branch sits at the northern crest of Dallas approximately 20 minutes from downtown Dallas. The oldest settlement in Dallas County, Farmers Branch is a community that is steeped in Texas heritage with very deep roots, yet has its eye firmly fixed on the future. The city has worked to expand its commercial base, transportation options, infrastructure and services, and is now home to numerous well-known companies. Farmers Branch recently received light-rail transit service with a station on Dallas Area Rapid Transit’s Green Line near the northeast corner of Interstate Highways 635 and 35E. Farmers Branch offers an ideal location approximately 15 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love FieldFarmers Branch sits at the northern crest of Dallas approximately 20 minutes from downtown Dallas. The zip code for Farmers Branch is 75234.
Homes for Sale in - Price Range:
If you are interested in a luxury residence, Click on this Luxury Portfolio link.
Demographics for Farmers Branch TX.
School Districts for Carrollton/Farmers Branch TX is the CFBISD. The district is 53.42 square miles and is primarily in northwest Dallas County and a smaller portion in southeast Denton County. Carrollton/Farmers Branch provide services to those living in portions of Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Addison, Coppell, Dallas and Irving.
Tax rate for (2015)
Utilities, Auto & Drivers License Renewal
· Electric - TXU 800.242.9113
· Gas - Atmos Energy 800.460.3030
· Phone - Verison 800.483.4400
· Water - City of Farmers Branch 972.919.2525
· Auto Vehicle Registration - Dallas County - 500 Elm St., Dallas TX 75302 214.653.7800
· Driver's License Office Renewal, Dallas Downtown 1500 Marilla 1B South, City of Dallas Bldg, Dallas TX 75201 214.651.1859 (offices also in Carrollton, Garland and Irving.)
Shopping & Entertainment - Click here to see what kind of shopping is in . Click here to see Entertainment.
Restaurants - What are you hungry for - mexican, steak, Italian, coffee shops and more. Click here to see.
Airports near . Click here for the link.
· Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport has 24 passenger airlines (11 domestic, 13 foreign).
· Dallas Love Field is owned and operated by the City of Dallas.
· Addison Airport is a small, public airport located in Addison.