Grapevine is located between Dallas, Colleyville, Irving and Fort Worth TX and is in Tarrant county. Time travel in the historic downtown and visit shops, art galleries, restaurants and wineries. Grapevine celebrates many festivals including the Wine Festival and they are festively decorated for the holiday. Enjoy a day on 8,000 acre Lake Grapevine is a favorite sport to swim, sail, boat and ski. Or simply enjoy a relaxing picnic and watch firework shows. Grapevine has world class resorts such as the Gaylord (pictured above) and The Great Wolf Lodge (an indoor water park). The Zip codes for the Grapevine area are 76051 and 75261.
Homes for Sale in - Price Range:
$1,000,000 and up
Demographics for Grapevine area.
Grapevine-Colleyville School District GCISD has 17 traditional, 2 alternative, 1 early college high school and 1 virtual. The area served is Grapevine, Colleyville, and portions of Euless, Hurst and Southlake. US News and Newsweek report that both Grapevine high schools are on the Best High Schools in America list. Their iUniversity is open to students across the state.
Tax rate for (2015)
|Grapevine- Carroll ISD||1.9964||0.3324||1.4000||0.2640|
Utilities, Auto & Drivers License Renewal
· Electric - TXU 800.242.9113
· Gas - Atmos Energy 800.460.3030
· Phone - Verizon 800.483.4400
· Water - City/Grapevine 817.410.3173
· Auto Vehicle Registration - Tarrant County, 100 E Weatherford St, Fort Worth TX 76196 817.884.1100
· Driver's License Office Renewal, Tarrant County 624 Northeast Loop 820, Hurst, TX 76053 817.299.1300
Shopping & Entertainment - Grapevine is an entertainment and shopping mecca. Whether you want to shop, eat, go to a winery, the lake, The Great Wolf Lodge, The Gaylord - there are so many possibilities. Click here to see some of the fabulous places to visit. To see the Grapevine Visitor's Center info, click here.
Restaurants - What are you hungry for - mexican, steak, Italian, coffee shops and more. Click here to see.
Airports near . Click here for the link.
· Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport has 24 passenger airlines (11 domestic, 13 foreign).
· Dallas Love Field is owned and operated by the City of Dallas.
· Addison Airport is a small, public airport located in Addison.